reNRG takes pride in its ability to connect with and protect local landowners. We are an experienced team committed to being transparent, trustworthy, and displaying the highest level of professionalism. We work with the most respected engineers and environmental consultants in the industry to ensure that our projects do not harm your property or the surrounding environment. We are highly communicative during every stage of development, and we respect the privacy of all landowners. Our approach has allowed us to foster close relationships with the landowners that we partner with.
In addition to clean air and a sustainable source of energy, we view each project as an opportunity to bring economic growth to local communities. Solar development creates numerous construction and maintenance jobs. Increased tax revenues from solar projects support local governments and schools. The passive income that we generate for landowners can hedge against a downturn in commodity prices or a poor growing season. We hope that this income will allow land to stay in the family for generations to come.
We are an experienced team
- reNRG's partners have developed over 4 GW of solar assets throughout the world, providing enough electricity to power approximately 800,000 homes. We have been working in the solar and renewables space since 2006
- reNRG's partners have over 30 years of experience in finance and investment banking. Our management team has more than $6 Billion USD of transactional experience, and has raised in excess of $7.5 Billion USD for privately managed funds
- reNRG’s extensive experience in permitting and development, in combination with its financial asset management expertise and technical and engineering know how, provide superior risk adjusted returns in such ventures
- reNRG's partners are also owners of solar farms
We protect our landowners
- Our leases are landowner friendly. Some of our provisions include: 1) we provide appropriate compensation for legal fees incurred by landowners, 2) we do not make landowners pay for increases in property tax relating to the solar project, 3) we pay for the water required for operation & maintenance of the solar farm, 4) we allow landowners to continue conducting normal operations on their property throughout the development period, and 5) we restore the property to its preexisting condition at the end life of a solar project
- We offer competitive lease rates to property owners, taking into account (a) the current use of the subject property, and (b) current market values for similar properties in the area
- Environmental protection is our utmost concern. We work with top-class consultants who conduct the necessary studies to ensure that we can build without any harm to the surrounding areas
- Transparency and communication are crucial for developing successful projects. We are available 24/7, during every stage of development, to answer any questions that landowners may have. We always provide 24-hour notice before any consultants, engineers, or employees visit a landowner’s property